Saturday, December 14, 2013

Winter Break

Now that I am back home on a five week break from school, I have been thinking about what I will do with my time.  While I want this break to be relaxing, I believe it is still important to accomplish a few projects.  Personally, I find productivity to be extremely rewarding.  Here is what I want to accomplish over the next five weeks:

When I left for college in August, I left my study and my bedroom in an unorganized and chaotic mess.  So now I want to clean that out, hopefully donate clothes that no longer fit and get rid of clutter!  I am also extremely excited to spend time with one of my dear friends whom I have not seen since August, and we will be doing some serious crafting.  I find myself on Pinterest seeing so many great ideas, that now it seems time to finally do these crafts.

What do you plan on accomplishing during the break?  Community service? Winter classes? ... or reorganization like me?!


No comments:

Post a Comment