Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Cute Ornaments

In spirit of the holidays, I am writing about my family's Christmas Tree decorating tradition!  We decorate our tree with ornaments that hold sentimental value from events in our life.  Between my parents' first Christmas as a husband and wife, to a clarinet from my time in middle school band.  Not to mention a handful of horse themed ornaments from when I had a strong obsession with horses and becoming an equestrian.  Our ornaments look mixed and matched but they hold common threads of love and family.  This year, my mom picked up a few new ones to add to the collection, and they are adorable! She found some "nail polish bottles" and a yoga mat ornaments to symbolize one of my latest hobbies.  Here they are:



I am totally in love with these guys.  What are some of your holiday traditions?




No comments:

Post a Comment