Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December BirchBox

Happy Wednesday my fellow glitter loves. Today I am posting about Birchbox and what came in my box this month.
Birchbox is delivered monthly for just $10 each month and will bring you samples of products ranging from skincare to make-up and little extras.  There are subscriptions for men as well that include grooming products and other manly lifestyle products.  I really love Birchbox because its a great pick-me up in the middle of the month and it opens the door up for you to try new products.  For example, for the products are featured each month, their full-sized versions are available for purchase from BirchBox.com and ship free!  Birchbox also offers a bonus shop and a mystery shop with more samples and discounts.  One month, after receiving this headband in my box, I wanted elastics like it, and was able to purchase these in the Mystery Shop.

Here is the December 2013 Birchbox:









Emily's Chocolates Chocolate Covered Fortune Cookies - $5.99

Hair Rules Quench Conditioner - 16 oz - $28.00



This is a cute screen cleaning wipe that attaches to your phone.  I don't believe it is for sale on the website.

Overall, I am most excited to try out the mascara and face wipes.  Are you hooked on Birchbox?
Click here to start your subscription!

No comments:

Post a Comment