Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Eve Style: Nails

Happy Festivus everyone!
For me, the day before Christmas Eve is spent doing last minute wrapping, and giving myself a holiday manicure.  So I thought I would share with you my own ideas and tips for the perfect holiday look.

My favorite nail blogger, Sammy aka The Nailasaurus from the UK gave her readers an early Christmas present and posted 20 Christmas Themed Nail Art ideas.


Check out the entire post here.




Personally, I don't like doing a traditional red or green look.  While it seems festive, I think its such a goto look that everyone at your party will be doing it.  However, if you are tied to a red and green look, try a matte finish.  Or add silver and gold tips, french manicure style.


I will most likely be doing a metallic manicure in silver, gold, or champagne.  Specifically, I have been eyeing this polish by Color Club that I received in a past BirchBox.


Be on the lookout for when I post my Christmas Eve manicure on my Instagram.  What are you going to decide?  Whatever the choice may be, paint your nails after you bake/cook/wrap to prevent chipping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment