Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Fashion Finds: Land's End

Do you remember the Land's End of your childhood? I certainly do.  The symbol of a Land's End shopper were these shoes:
My personal opinion on these "all weather mocs" is that they should only be worn at home and if your mother will not let you play in the snow unless you wear them...
I was never a Land's End shopper when I was young, so I have always stayed away from the brand. However, I was scrolling around WWD.com and saw this ad:

I thought, wow, who knew Land's End was trendy, young, and sexy?!  So with my curiousity piqued, I went over to company's page and started browsing to see what they were selling, here is what I loved!

Midnight Navy Dot &  Fuchsia Plum Dot




(I guess I like polka dot prints!)


All in all, I am impressed with these finds from Land's End.  Plus I think the prices are pretty reasonable.  What are you thoughts?







No comments:

Post a Comment