Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Brief Blogging Break

Hello my beautiful blogging viewers! I'm sure you have noticed that I have not posted in a few days.  Tonight is the first time since Christmas Eve (only to browse some Naked 3 tutorials) that I have opened my laptop! Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed your holiday and got in some great family time, I know I certainly did!  This weekend, I plan on catching up so there will lots of posts, so... stay posted...

Until then, enjoy this picture of my beloved dog Sara, from Christmas 2009.  Sadly, Sara could not join us for Christmas this year as she is watching over us after a wonderful life of almost thirteen years.


Here she decided that after all the presents were unwrapped she couldn't resist to cozy up under the tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment