Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Red Carpet Fave: Julia Roberts

While promoting her latest film, August: Osage County, Julia Roberts has been hitting the red carpet with her dazzling smile and trendy style.

New York Premiere

I adored this regal purple look from Roberts, who shoes that at 46 she is still working her body and stays classy without leaning towards styles that age her.





Personally, I have never been sold on a head-to-toe menswear/tuxedo look on women.  It seems to harsh for me, and revokes a woman's femininity.  Therefore, I love what Roberts did with this look.  She kept it streamlined, and kept her femininity with that above-the-knee cut of her skirt.  Her look reads as put together, classy, and sexy.  Well done.


I love this beautiful shade of scarlet on Roberts, wearing a Dolce & Gabbana frock.  The fit is flattering, and she keeps the focus on the dress with her nude heels.  This pop of color was a win for me as she promoted August: Osage County at the Toronto International Film Festival.

I will be anticipating her red carpet look at the Golden Globes, as she was nominated for her role in the film.




No comments:

Post a Comment