Saturday, December 28, 2013

Ugg's Latest Addition

Uggs were a staple in every woman's closet a few years ago.  I know that in New England a North Face Denali jacket always accompanied the famous boots.  However, the cozy kicks have been flying under the radar recently, as this is most likely occurring because almost every female (and more males than you would think) already own his or her collection of tall and short boots.  However, I recently discovered these new loafers being sold at Neiman Marcus stores, and I am really digging them!






The Asher Loafers are available in Champagne, Black and Red and are shearling lined.  This style is only available from Neiman Marcus for $100.  While I wouldn't spend the money on a pair of these, I love the simple design of the shoe and the versatility of its wear.  Ugg seems to try to reinvent its brand to reach a wider audience and I believe these loafers are a step in the right direction.

In other Ugg news, let's take a moment and admire this adorable keychain, sold on the Ugg website.


No comments:

Post a Comment