Sunday, January 19, 2014

Red Carpet: SAG Awards

I am completely obsessed with Kerry Washington's look at the Screen Actor's Guild Awards from Friday night.  Her ensemble was bold, daring, and incredibly sweet.  All at the same time.  The pregnant starlet went for a pink, Prada crop top and voluminous black skirt.



Washington looks sweet, feminine and glamorous.  She didn't over power the look by keeping the sparkle on top, and kept her make-up palette soft.

Another stand out for me at the SAG awards was Lupita Nyong'o, one of the night's winners.

This shade of blue is stunning on her, and the cut is extremely flattering.  I love the statement neckline piece, giving this Gucci dress true award season glamour.

My final fave was Sandra Bullock.  I tend to have a soft spot for green.  Not sure why, but I have an extreme number of green-hued nail polishes.  Anyways, I thought Bullock was a showstopper in this emerald green Lanvin dress.



Honorable mentions include Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment