Sunday, January 5, 2014

Lust List

There are always those items you just have to have.  You can see yourself wearing that dress or using that new eye shadow palette.  But then you realize it was all a dream.  A girl can dream though, can't she?! So today, I thought I would share with you my lust list with the hope that if I talk about it, maybe it will happen...

I saw this beautiful garment on Sarah Vicker's blog and fell in love.  So beautiful.

I swoon over just about anything Lilly, she keeps being a girl fun and flirty.  I love the cute of this tunic, it is easier to wear and the print is colorful without being too loud.
This bag screams Katie.  The soft pink color is perfect for the transition from winter to spring, and it is the perfect size.  Not too big, not too small.

As this is a highlighting/finishing product, and is meant to enhance your look, not be the focus of it, I have a hard time spending almost $50.  However, I am drawn to its effect and its ability to diffuse lighting to work with your make up and skin.  Radiant light is described as "A sun-kissed golden beige that enhances the overall complexion with believable, subtle warmth. "  Other types of this power include Diffused light, Mood light, Dim light and Ethereal light.
I am mainly drawn to this product because of the packaging.  However, it is on the lust list because I have about six full bottles of the Bath and Body Works sprays... I tend to accumulate when there are coupons or the Semi-Annual Sale is in swing.  Once I use those up I might splurge for this.

What is on your "Lust List"? Will you be splurging in the new year?







No comments:

Post a Comment