Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WCW: Kate Middleton

The Duchess of Cambridge, oh how I am infatuated with her and her style.  Every picture I see of her, I absolutely drool over.  I even wrote a paper last semester about America's obsession with her and her royal family.  Personally, what I think makes Kate's style so popular is that she dresses to her age while maintaining an appropriate image of a royal.  She also shops at affordable designers and boutiques, remember the Zara necklace?!

He are some of my favorite Kate Middleton looks:






I could go on... I even have a coffee table book dedicated to the styles of The Duchess.  I can't wait to see what she goes for in 2014.






1 comment:

  1. Kate Middleton is absolute perfection! I love her and her style so much.

    xo Sydney
    everydaysouthernprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete