Friday, February 7, 2014

Go Naked for Less

Urban Decay has truly created a Naked cult.  They just keep feeding our addiction with new products.  While this product isn't necessarily a part of the Naked line, I think it is a great comprise - cost wise - when it comes to getting the Naked look.

We all know the Naked palettes (except for the all matte Naked Basics) come with a hefty price tag of $52.  I don't blame you if you are hesitant about splurging on eyeshadow, even if it one of my favorites on my vanity.  So I present to you a middle ground.  Urban Decay launched two new eyeshadow duos for $18 each.  Each duo contains at least one shade featured in the Naked palette.  




I have worked with both Sin and Half Baked before and they are among my favorites among all three palettes.  If you are more experienced with contouring and blending in your crease I would go for the duo containing Sin and Mushroom.  If you just want to dabble you make-up brush in the world of Urban Decay, I suggest X + Half Baked.

Like almost everything put out by Urban Decay, these formulas wear well and have great pigmentation.
They are available exclusively at Urban Decay's website for a limited time only.  Get them before they are gone and it will be the best impulse purchase you will ever make.



No comments:

Post a Comment