Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Month in Magazines: March

Hey there, sorry I have been quiet on the blogosphere.  I've decided I need to make up a set schedule of when I will post.  While I wish I could blog everyday, there just are not enough hours in the day.  So I suppose I need to be realistic!  Anyways, here is a list of the latest March cover girls from the top magazines.

InStyle went with Nicole Kidman, which I think is refreshing.  Kidman is gorgeous and isn't constantly in the press, so it's nice to see a new face.





Pretty Little Liar's star Ashley Benson was selected for the cover of March Cosmopolitan.  I enjoyed reading her feature article, she seems fun and down to earth.  She said her favorite feature of her body was her boobs.  

American Idol judge, Jennifer Lopez is the featured fashionista of People StyleWatch's March issue.  I love listening to her speaking voice, loved her in The Wedding Planner.

Marie Claire's choice this month has be a bit shocked, and somewhat perplexed.  The classic publication went with the Twilight franchise star, Kristen Stewart. While I agree she can produce some major editorial looks, I just don't want to buy the magazine looking at her iconic scowl.  However, if you want to her her cover look, check it out here.


Elle opted for newcomer actress Dakota Johnson, who is staring in the movie adaptation of 50 Shades of Gray, to be the March star.  This may be an issue I'll pick up!

While there has not been an official release from American Vogue at this time, Rihanna is going to be featured in the iconic magazine, most likely because she is the new face of MAC's Viva Glam line.  Read about the March issue here.

While you may not be inclined to pick up an issue of Men's Health, I wanted to give a shout-out to Jimmy Fallon as he is taking over the Tonight Show once the Sochi Olympics are completed.

Happy reading!











No comments:

Post a Comment