Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Scallop Details for Spring

Scallop detailing first popped up on my radar when The College Prepster posted about this adorable dress from J.Crew Factory.  I thought it was cute, but a little pricy for a look I can't wear until warm weather months.



But I went into Ann Taylor Loft the other day and fell in love.  Their new spring collection is in stores and it is beautiful.  My eyes immediately went to this dress.


The color is more vibrant in person, it is a shade of pink/purple that I adore... and happens to be in the hue family of the Color of the Year.  I knew this dress needed to be in my closet.  It comes pricy, like J.Crew Factory, so I decided to wait because Loft has sales all the time.  But then, I was browsing their online site, I just can't stay away, and I saw the dress was 40%.  Clearly, this dress was meant to be in my closet.  So I quickly made the purchase and the dress is on its way.  I'll be sure to post pictures when it comes in.  Meanwhile, check out these gorgeous looks from Loft's latest collection:












The Scallop Hem Skirt in black is next on my list!



No comments:

Post a Comment