Tuesday, February 4, 2014

New Layout

Glitter In Her Hair received a haircut!  I felt it was time for a refreshing new look, so I did some playing around with HTML, (I was actually pretty proficient with coding back in the day), and came up with this.
One of the most important aspects of today's society is the ability to evolve.  We have to stay on our toes and keep our outlooks fresh.  I know its hard to think a head of the game, when sometimes its so difficult to keep up with the day of the week.  However, I challenge you to "refresh" something in your life once a month.
It doesn't have to be drastic, I know some people are resistant to change.  Maybe you could try a new nail polish finish.  If you are a hardcore glitter girl, try out a duo chrome or even a creme.  Or maybe you will take the t-shirts that are at the bottom of the t-shirt pile in your drawer and stick them on top so you will reach for those more often.  On Sunday I cleaned out two of my vanity drawers.  I always had a hard time keeping them organized because they are so deep.  I put headbands, moisturizers, bows and other small objects in them so I can't stack them on top of each other, or there will be a really big mess.

Whatever it is you chose to do, I hope it brings you a sense of peace and happiness.

Maybe you could clean out those Hannah Montana and High School Musical songs that have been on your iPod since 8th grade?


No comments:

Post a Comment