Friday, February 7, 2014

Carrie Hits the Runway

Okay, so my three favorite things (I hate using the word "things" like that, so sorry) include nail polish, Carrie Underwood and fashion.  Well, Carrie Underwood collaborated with Nicole by OPI for a collection, and I recently received half of the shades in a care package.  I was so excited.  Then, today, Carrie Underwood made an appearance at New York Fashion Week.  Again, I'm sure you can guess my reaction when I saw Zoya's discreet tweet featuring Carrie.




Carrie attended not only Som's show but also Rebecca Minkoff's showing as well.  I wasn't able to catch the Peter Som show, but I did live stream Rebecca Minkoff's.  I was very impressed with the assortment of winter wool jackets, and the appearance of dusty pink sprinkled throughout the collection.

At Peter Som


At Rebecca Minkoff with Anna Kendrick and Zoisa Mamet from HBO Girls

Keep up with NY Fashion Week on Style.com or Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.






No comments:

Post a Comment