Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Favorite Pair of Pumps

We can all agree that wearing heels is a challenge.  Of course the six inch heels look and sound appealing, but when you try to walk in them, it's more like you are stumbling or in the worse possible case, tripping.  Then you have the issue of wanting to be practical.  All the cute shoes have really high heels.  And the pumps with low heels look like something your mom would wear to work.  Where is the happy medium?!

Well, I am excited to share with you that I have found a happy medium.  I was at DSW browsing around when I stumbled upon this life changing pair of pumps.  They are of a reasonable heel height, 3.5", and come in a variety of colors.  For me, the best part is the polka dot lining.  I picked up two pairs of Steve Madden's Getta Patent Pump, a black and a nude, because there was no way I was letting these get away.





I grabbed mine at DSW for $39.95, however on their website they seem to be in limited sizes.  So I would recommend Zappos for $49.95 and you receive free shipping!
These are going to be a staple piece for your professional wardrobe.  I recently wore mine for an event lasting a few hours of being on my feet and surprise! My feet didn't hurt afterwards! Add these to your closet now, especially considering they are a reasonable price.


1 comment: