Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What's On My Kindle

While I find tablets to be great because they are lightweight, I really love their use eReaders.  I have heard great things about all the products out there like Nooks, Kindles, iPads...  Personally, I use a Kindle Fire.
I love that it is light weight, has great graphics, and and is wifi enabled, meaning I can stream movies, TV shows, access the Amazon Book Store all from by Kindle Fire!
As my first semester at school is winding down, I am excited to dive into the literary world. Here's what I have saved up on my Kindle:

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.  I've heard this novel is hard to get into but once you break through it is quite intense and shocking.  This has been on my Kindle for some time, so I need to read it.

Top of the Morning: Inside the Cutthroat World of Morning TV by Brian Stelter.  This read has been on my Kindle for some time now too.  I was interested in it because it discussed the harsh ousting Ann Curry from the TODAY Show received as she was forced out from the morning talk show.  I was always an Ann Curry fan and wanted to earn more about the event!

Honey on Your Mind by Maria Murane is a witty read about a young adult, Waverly, who is trying to find her own way in the real world.  Honey on Your Mind is the third installment of the series revolving around Waverly.  Start the series with Perfect on Paper: The (Mis)Adventures of Waverly Bryson  The books are light and quick reads, making them perfect for travel on flights or trains.

Last but not least, my month subscription to Cosmopolitan.
I'm not a big fan of Miley, but I do love getting Cosmo every month.  It's a great deal at only $1.99 per issue and it is automatically delivered to my device, making it accessible.  Again, its possible because of WiFi. 
Any books on your eReader?  What do you prefer, a Kindle, Nook, iPad or an old fashion paperback?
Tis the season to be reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment