Monday, November 25, 2013

Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Tonight is my last night on campus before Thanksgiving break, and I am looking forward to some R&R family time.  Not to mention some classic, delicious holiday meals.  But Thanksgiving is very late this year.  So late in fact, Americans are loosing out on 4-5 extra shopping days, which could have a big impact on the economy.  So hopefully the Black Friday deals will draw in lots of customers.

Last year, my mom and I stayed up late and stalked out Ulta Beauty to grab those doorbusters then we headed off to the mall.  This year, I think I am going to skip Ulta, because I wasn't too impressed with their Black Friday deals.
This year, I will most likely hit up Express, perhaps American Eagle, as their jeans fit great.
J.Crew/J.Crew Factory has yet to release any Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals.  Hopefully those will be up soon, I've had my eye on a few pieces.

Are you shopping Black Friday?  If you are check out BlackFriday.com for leaked flyers!
Happy Shopping, and Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment