Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thursday Night TV

My favorite part of the week is sitting down to watch TV at 9:00 pm on Thursdays.  All week I look forward to relaxing with my favorite fictional characters, and their insane, fictional problems.
First up is Grey's Anatomy.  I am a total fangirl, specifically over McDreamy.  There is just something about Shonda Rhimes' characters that are so relatable... even though I am not and will never be a surgeon in Seattle.  But even then, I laugh in just about every episode, and of course I cry when any character dies.  Henry, Denny, George - Oh, George was the worse! And Mark & Lexi, even when I rewatch that episode, I cry just as hard as the first time.  Even in season ten GA keeps raising the bar when it comes to good television. Check out tonight's episode:


My other favorite Thursday night TV happens to be another creation of Shonda Rhimes, and that is ABC's Scandal.  Kerry Washington and Bellamy Young completely steal the show.  Rhimes and her team gets better and better with every episode.  The best about Scandal is the constant element of mystery.  The writers keep me on my toes, working to solve problems before Olivia Pope and her team of Gladiators.  Here is the preview for this week's episode:


In case you miss Grey's, Scandal, or any other show on ABC, you can watch the full episode here.

If you aren't about medical dramas, or steamy affairs with the President, check out Project Runway: All Stars on Lifetime at 9pm or try NBC's Parenthood at 10pm.  Parenthood is a favorite of my mom too, we love to talk about it the next day.

What are you unwinding with on a Thursday night?

No comments:

Post a Comment