Friday, November 15, 2013

Time to Get a Little Naked...

This post is about one of my favorite make-up brands and my favorite line of products.  Urban Decay has been on my radar since I first purchased their Heavy Metal Glitter Liner from Sephora in middle school.
Recently, buzz has been flying around the internet about the arrival of the Naked3 palette.  It follows the Naked, the Naked 2, and most recently the Naked Basics Palette.  Personally, I own the Naked and the Naked 2, both of which are divine.  They provide warm and cool hues to create a perfect shimmery yet natural smokey look.  (Want great Naked palette tutorials? Check out MakeupByTiffanyD.  She even does a Naked and Naked 2 comparison video!) The Naked 3 contains shades of pink, bronze, and rose gold.  This will allow users to create a rosey feminine look.  Here is what Urban Decay teased us with:


These are pictures from the review/swatches by Temptalia:




I highly recommend Temptalia's workup on the Naked 3.  She swatches every shade and provides possible dupes for each color.  Even though $52 is a decent chunk to spend on yet another Naked palette, I know this will be on my vanity ASAP.  Will you buy into the Naked 3?


No comments:

Post a Comment