Sunday, October 12, 2014

OOTD: Ankle Pants

Hey guys. One of my favorite looks for fall has to be ankle pants.  I think they are so versatile, you can dress them up or down and provide you with a very polished look.  They can be worn with flats or boots making them a great transition piece.

Here is one of my recent looks with a pair of Old Navy's Pixie Ankle Pant in Black.


I love wearing nude flats with these because they do not compete with the color of the pants which can result in cutting your body off in weird places.  
My blouse is from LOFT, no longer available, my necklace is from Express, and my flats are Steve Madden, here is a similar pair.

Old Navy has a great selection of colors and prints, and are at a reasonable price.  I also love to check out Target.  I was able to get a really great pair of bright pink ankle pants this summer.  Target currently has some great jewel tones for fall, I have a pair in plum (which looks great with the J.Crew Herringbone Vest...)



No comments:

Post a Comment