Saturday, October 4, 2014

Hiatus

Religious followers of the blog may have noticed I have been quiet inactive over the past few months, specifically last month.  I was extremely busy this summer working two jobs and an internship and was very involved in the planning of my beautiful cousin's wedding.

To provide you all with an update:
I have returned back to Marist, and am so excited to be back.  I have a job on campus and am still a part of the women's fraternity Kappa Kappa Gamma.  I really missed my sisters so much!
What has changed:
-I am out of dorm room living for good! No longer am I sharing a bathroom with 58 girls!!!! Instead I am living in a house of 10 girls.  It is three floors, with double bedrooms and we have three bathrooms.  I live in the basement (which may sound sketchy, but trust me it really isn't), with my roommate and two other girls.  We have our own bathroom and a small common room.  With this house comes the big obstacle of cooking for myself. Yikes! I have a meal plan of one meal per week in the dining hall, so I have to up my cooking chops ASAP. My recent accomplishment has been omelettes, which for those of you who know me, know I have a hard time with eggs, so this is major.
-My cousin got married! The wedding was Sept. 20th and it was on a small farm is Massachusetts and was absolutely wonderful.  Again, I will be posting pictures of that as well!
-I am officially in my 20s! I turned 20 last weekend, and am slightly in denial about no longer being a teenager.  When did all of this happen?!
-New nail polish storage! A post soon to come!
What to look forward to from Glitter in Her Hair:
-More OOTD posts
-Special Product Reviews
-Collaborations

Thanks for sticking around guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment