Monday, May 5, 2014

Coral is Calling

For some reason I have been drawn to the tropical, bright color of coral.  I've been wearing it on my nails, through my make up and of course my clothes!

Monday, I went for a striped maxi skirt from Target and made the coral pop with a solid coral tee.


Thursday, I wore this great dress from Target, it is available in plus sizes only online.

If you are a non committal kind of girl, add some coral into your beauty routine.  These are some of my favorite products.

Nail Polis OPI Toucan Do It If You Try - This is more of an orange rather than a peach.





Maybelline Color Sensation Color Whisper Lip Color - Coral Ambition or Orange Attitude


This orange based hue is going to be refreshing against the neutrals we've been chained to all winter!





No comments:

Post a Comment