Friday, April 18, 2014

Latest Sephora Lust List

I've had a few financial commitments this past semester so I've been doing my best to stay away from online shopping.  However I just couldn't resist checking out Sephora.  Here is my latest lust list and latest purchases from the cosmetic megastore.

This was a hot item during the holidays and was originally marketed as limited edition.  It sold out within a few weeks.  I've contemplated purchasing a single powder, but it is priced at $45.  However the palette is only $13 more, and I get three different powders, while it is a smaller quantity, I believe its worth it.

As you know I am a huge fan of Radiant Orchid, and I love the collection Sephora has put out.  I think its a wearable color without feeling like you are being really daring.




This hue first popped up on my radar when Nars came out with the NARSissist Palette feature 15 shades of wearable nudes and sultry darks.  While I believe spending $80 on a palette is ridiculous (considering I own all three Nakeds...), I really loved this color.  Plus, $25 is a little easier to swallow.
I love, love, love this brand.  The formulas are wonderful, long wearing and well-pigmented.  I currently own Fig and Retsina.  Rose is described as a peachy pink, a wearable color that is perfect for spring.

As I mentioned before, I recently made two small purchases at Sephora.  They were having a 15% off VIB sale that I just had to take advantage of.  I have been eyeing Bite Beauty's Retsina for some time, and Clinique recently came out with a new blush formula that has been raved about by beauty bloggers everywhere.  So I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to pick these up.


This color is described as a natural pink.




I love the formula Clinique went with, it is extremely pigmented, long wearing and has a great finish.  Ginger Pop gives me a rose-gold glow!  It is also available in Berry Pop, Peach Pop and Pink Pop.

I'm really pleased with my most recent purchases. If I pick anything else up on my list, I'll be sure to post!






1 comment:

  1. Clinique blushes always have the best pigmentation. Love this!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete