Friday, April 18, 2014

Zoya Summer Collection

Zoya just released its latest collection for Summer 2014 this morning.  I am pleasantly surprised by this collection as it is not filled with neons! The collection is titled Tickled & Bubbly, which is fun and flirty a perfect combination for summer.


Tickled features six cremes (L-R):
Rocha - Folly Red
Wendy - Tickle Pink
Kitridge - Carnation Pink
Rooney - Hollywood Pink
Ling - True Blue
Tilda - Mantis Green




Bubbly features six holographic jellies (L-R):
Alma - Golden Peach
Jesy - Coral Orange
Harper - Mexican Pink
Binx - Purple Orchid
Muse - Mermaid Blue
Stassi - Jade Green

My picks: Wendy, Kitridge, Rooney & Alma
The collection is available for preorder from Zoya.com, and each bottle is $9.



1 comment:

  1. I love Zoya nail polishes! I had never heard of them until I received one in my ipsy bag. I think I love Jesy the best out of this collection.
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete