Monday, March 31, 2014

Sandals for Spring

Warm weather is slowly but surely approaching!  I can't help but get excited for fashions that won't be hidden by puffy jackets.  I have already been picking items strictly for warm weather... I just can't wait any longer.  One of my recent buys is a bargain and very versatile when it comes to dressing up or dressing down.

Target had these sandals in their shoe department a week ago for $15.99.  I thought, just wait they may go on sale.  Luckily, a few days later, they marked down for $12.00.  I couldn't believe it, I picked up two pairs.  Even for $15.99, I think these are a great purchase.  You can easily begin wearing them in late April all the way through early September.  I will be interning this summer and will probably wear these because they can look great with a dress or skirt.


While I wouldn't call this burnt orange color peach, I think its a great pop of color while still remaining wearable with almost anything.

Target is also selling the Emily Sandal in Navy, Mint, Black, Cognac.  I was very tempted to purchase them in black, however, I have this habit where I buy the same style of shoe in both black and nude.  I figure they will go with everything and I will get use out of them.  Unfortunately, my shoe collection is very lackluster: black and nude ballet flats, black and brown leather boots, black and brown booties, black and brown flip flops... Its an issue.

At the time of posting, shoes and handbags are buy one, get one half off.  If I were you, I would consider picking yourself up a pair of Emilys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment