Sunday, July 6, 2014

My Favorite Place

I thought I would dedicate this post to one of my favorite up and coming spots in Rhode Island, Sweet Indulgence.  Sweet Indulgence is a cupcakery that specializes in creating the most visually appealing cupcakes that are completely delicious!




My favorite location is on Broad Street in Cranston, in the historic Pawtucket Village area.  Not only does Sweet Indulgence stand out on the street, but step inside, and you'll be transported to a Parisian Café!  




Upon arrival, I always go straight for the cupcake display and drool over Kerri Cupcake's creations.  It ranges from classic Vanilla, to Raspberry Macaroon, to Nutella to Cookie Dough!  In addition, Sweet Indulgence bakes their own French macaroons (my weakness) and other baked goodies like croissants, brownies and danishes.  You can even stop by Sweet Indulgence for breakfast, and get a bagel served with Nutella cream cheese. From personal experience, it's divine!



Once I manage to peel myself away from the cupcake display, the next step is picking out what to drink.  The goto is their frozen hot chocolate recipes.  The cupcakery is currently stocking white chocolate, peanut butter chocolate, oreo and of course the classic original chocolate.  For holidays, Kerri Cupcake will add in a festive flavor, like St. Patricks Day was a white chocolate mint creation.  Again, from personal experience, it was delicious.  Other drinks include coffee, espresso and tea.

 
Peanut Butter & Oreo

St. Patrick's Day White Chocolate and Mint

Sweet Indulgence is the perfect pick me up to any day.  Kerri's attention to detail is impeccable and carries Sweet Indulgence to the next level.  Not only are the cupcakes good, but the ambiance leaves you feeling as though you are on a Parisian cloud.  It's a great place to catch up with friends, as little booths and small café tables are available to sit in.

Strawberry Champagne

Vanilla

I hope I've given you enough reason to drive on down to Sweet Indulgence and indulge your sweet tooth!  Follow Kerri Cupcake on Twitter and Instagram and drool over her daily creations.  Its these posts that make stops at Sweet Indulgence necessary during school breaks!


No comments:

Post a Comment