Friday, July 25, 2014

Lilly Pulitzer Fall 2014 Preview

Happy Friday! I am so excited to celebrate the beginning of the weekend with big Lilly news!  We have official previews of the company's first looks for their fall collection.  The Fall 2014 collection is all about extending summer, and not saying the "f-word".  I think this is such a cute concept, and fits with the brand's image.  However, for a New England girl, it is slightly disappointing.  The weather changes too quickly and is too cold to be wearing silk tank dresses.  At least this will keep me from spending money!  I'll just spend time drooling over how cute all the Southern Lilly ladies look while I am bundled up.

The prints are colorful and beachy, what else would you expect from Lilly Pulitzer?  Everything screams resort, so clearly the company delivered its promise.












What are your thoughts on the collection?  My favorite dress would have to be the Carol Shift, I love a long sleeve dress for seasonal transitions!


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm new to lily but the nearest store is more than an hr away in indianapolis so I have to order online. I'm trying to figure out my size, was wondering how tall you are? I'm about 5'2, 103lbs, what size do you think? I'm thinking of starting with a dress or a callahan shorts :)

    ReplyDelete