Wednesday, August 6, 2014

OPI Fall 2014 Collection

Nail News!  OPI has finally released its latest collection and is now available to purchase in stores and select salons.
The lacquer company has derived its inspiration for the fall from Northern European countries, like Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Demark, and Findland.  I enjoy this inspiration, and that OPI is keeping with this "touring Europe" theme we saw in its Spring 2013 Collection.

Here is the collection swatched by Jen from ThePolishAholic (check out more here!)


Row One: Can't aFjord Not To, Viking In A Vinter Vonderland, OPI With a Nice Finn-ish
Row Two: My Voice Is A Little Norse, Suzi Has A Swede Tooth, Thank Glogg Its Friday
Row Three: How Great Is You Dane, Ice-Bergers & Fries, Do You Have This Color Is Stock-Holm
Row Four: Going My Way or Norway, Skating On Thin Ice-Land, My Dogsled Is A Hybrid

This is a great collection to stock up on fall favorites, especially considering there are three shades of brown in there!
I am really digging How Great Is You Dane and My Dogsled Is A Hybrid - Who doesn't love all these witty names?!




No comments:

Post a Comment